All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. Octory adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Big Sur compatibility and graphics
- Slide valid state was not updated on a variable update
- The CURRENT_SLIDE_INDEX variable was not set at 0 before evaluating conditions
- The monitors conditions were not properly updated
- The Jamf policy execution now works properly by using sudo
- Action sets were triggered by an unwanted event
- Multi-threads crashes fixed
- The key Window→
IsMovablenow only affects the window title bar. Thus, the window is no more draggable using its background.
- Shortcut to force the app termination unconditionally. See AppTermination.
- App termination scripts with
ExecuteAsRootto choose how the run the scripts. See AppTermination.
- AppTermination →
QuitShortcutIsEnablednot required anymore with default
truevalue. See AppTermination.
- Scout updated to
1.3.0to get a dictionary or array count. See API requests (
- Bad thread access when updating Jamf monitors while parsing the Jamf log that caused random crashes.
- Bad thread access when dealing with the variables updates that caused random crashes.
- Window shadow was not set with the "Simple" value for the
- App termination script now uses the Helper
- Checkboxes text now populated
- Monitors text now populated
- Flag to save the configuration passed as argument:
- Model (font, color, request) single parent log error improved
- Default config name now also searched in Managed Preferences
- The window title can be populated
- Octory log is now named username-octory.log
- AppMonitor generated variables were not writting their first state
- The device placeholders now work for macOS < 10.15
DisplayAlertactions were populated
- Display a popover view from a button. See Button component. PRO
- Conditionally execute actions. See Actions. PRO
- Reload the interface by keeping variables values and controls states. See Admin menu
- New application and device placeholders. See Variables
- Possibility to choose the application configuration file with the command line. See Home
- Possibility to choose the application window OnScreen option with the command line. See Window configuration
- Possibility to hide navigation buttons for each slide. See Slides
- Window OnScreen new value MenuBar and bunch of new customizations. See Window configuration
- Possibility to use a parent style (font, color) with a single string when no overrides are needed. See Appearance
- Helper to execute a command with root privileges. See Helper. PRO
- Conditionally insert or remove components and monitors. See Conditions, Components and Monitors. PRO
- Specify an Input component percent width. See Input Components
- File monitoring with generated variables and optionally generate a variable for each app monitor. See Monitoring
- Reload the interface takes the monitors and navigation view into account. Thus, the monitors states are reset.
Justifiedtext alignment value for a font has changed to
- Button component required
Stylekey added. See Button component
- Button component
TextColorkey has been changed to
- Termination sound has been moved to the Monitoring section, with new customizations.
- Window Minimum/Maximum height and width have changed for sizes. See Window configuration
- Some keys previously required are not required anymore and have a default value instead
- The placeholder
FULL_USER_NAMEhas been changed for
- Checkboxes input variable format has changed from
[variable]-[checkbox index]. See Checkbox Input component
- Octory now waits for Workspace ONE (Airwatch) or Munki log files, then starts monitoring.
- Input variable now written in Octory’s variables and in the input file, without the need of a validation key
- Possibility to test empty strings with validation regular expression for a Text Input component
- Possibility to tab between Text Input component, unless the interface has been reloaded
- Image view infinite loop at image loading
- AppTermination scripts paths not populated
- The StyleConfigurableTextView and StyleConfigurableTextField would not listen to input variables updates
- It was not possible to quit even if no monitors were configured, or if all were already installed
- The Previous button was appearing on sole slides when the “Finish” button was clicked, but the application was not terminated
- The Admin mode was not deactivated when specified so in the configuration
- Menu bar not always active at app launch
- Regular expression to find a match in the Jamf log changed to add more flexibility
- Monitoring of the file /var/log/install.log to trigger the monitoring installing state for apps which are not downloaded directly into the /Applications folder with the .appdownload extension (like Microsoft’s apps)